BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 7, 2011

FIREJEWEL SWAROVSKI PENDANT NECKLACE, L.E.D. FIRE LIGHT INSIDE CRYSTAL $20

 The Swarovski Crystal has a L.E.D. light inside, which is battery operated (battery in the clasp of the necklace).  The Crystal sparkles an amazing fire glow and from across any room, it is surely going to get a conversation going.  This comes in a lot of colors, pink, blue, RED (Dawg fans), and Aurora. And did I say, RED?  These sell for $25  (Amazon) online and I am offering at a great price. Buy two and I will do better, 10% off.  I will include an extra battery as well.  Local pick up or I will gladly ship to you. Battery lasts for approx. 500 hours of wear. You will love this necklace.  Have dozens, these are truly mystical and magical and you will love wearing it.

0 comments: